Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard Reviewed by Candice Wu

 


In the world of the Red Queen series, people are divided by the colour of their blood. People born with red blood are born to serve the people with silver blood. Silver elites are gifted superhuman abilities that could range from super strength to fire manipulation. The main character in the book, Mare Barrow, lives in a small village in Norta -- the country where this story takes place -- and she lives as a red blooded thief. With pure luck, a miracle happens to Mare as she discovers that somehow she wields powers of her own. 

I really enjoyed the plot of the whole series, I read all of the books in the series and I find the plot very interesting. There are a few plot twists which surprised me a little. Overall I would rate this book 5 out of 5 from the reasons above.

No comments:

Post a Comment