Thursday, September 3, 2020

Scythe By Neal Shusterman Reviewed by Will P


This has by far been my favourite read over the summer so far. I absolutely love the character development and deep meaning behind this book. It boggles my mind to imagine us living in a world that Citra and Rowan have to live yet it could be a real conspiracy of the future. Having people devote their lives to kill people instead of nature, having conquered war, misery hunger, disease, and even death itself feels so fake to me. Being governed and watched by a mega computer just justifies how perfect we as humans feel the need to be, it disgusts me. I was able to have deep thoughts and conversations with my family while reading this book and overall really enjoyed the reading experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment