Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Believe by Eric LeGrand Reviewed by Bella Mattenley


Believe, by Eric LeGrand is a novel about a pro football player who had a very scary spinal injury. This book talks about his family and about his accident and his life. My favourite part of the book was this saying “Believe it will happen because I do” which in my opinion means that no matter the odds believe you can do anything… I would rate this book 3 stars because it was a good novel but it did not really hook me into reading it.

The pillar Eric demonstrated was definitely courage because he always worked hard to get what he wanted. This book reminds me of a novel by Tyler Lockett (another football player) who writes poems about his childhood. 

Overall this was a very informative novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment