Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Ghost Hawk (By Susan Cooper) Reviewed by Chelsea Lee


 Ghost Hawk (By Susan Cooper) 

On a wintery day, Little Hawk is sent into the woods with nothing but his tomahawk, bow and arrow and knife. If he survives three moons by himself, he will become a man. John Wakely is only 10 as he watches his father die, but he has already felt the love and warmth from the nearby tribes. One slight problem -- his fellow colonists don't feel the same warmth towards the tribes. As relations between the two cultures deteriorate, Little Hawk and John's friendship will put both of them in extreme danger. I recommend this book for ages 10 and up, because it is quite sad. I loved this book, with its huge plot twist and sad ending. I'm not normally one for sad books, but this book just blew me off of my feet. I rate this book 5/5 stars, and I'd give it more if I could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment