Thursday, September 3, 2020

I Am Still Alive, by Kate Alice Marshall Reviewed by Avery So

 I Am Still Alive


The book is written about a young girl who goes to live with her father in the Canadian wilderness. After the cabin burns down and her father is killed, she and her dog have to survive the winter, and take revenge on the group of people who killed her father. 


This book was well-written and suspenseful. I could never tell what was going to happen next, and the descriptive language the author used helped me visualize characters and places. The only thing I disliked was the ending (but that was only because I tend to dislike sad endings). Overall, I would give this book four and a half out of five stars. I would also recommend it to anyone who enjoyed reading Hatchet.

No comments:

Post a Comment