Friday, June 26, 2020

Percy Jackson and the olympians the last Olympian’s by Sissi Zhao


Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book Five The Last Olympian ...Today I’m writing a review on the book “ Percy Jackson and the olympians the last Olympian’s.” By Rick Riordan. My advice is to read this series if you know about the Greek gods, why? you would ask, because when I started this book I hade no clue what’s it’s talking about the most annoying part is the oracles of Delphi and what it is, later I found out that she is an oracle and she prophesied a prophecy also know as “the great prophecy”. so when I read this I have to look up almost everything but at the end i learned more than I expected from a fiction book. The characters in this book are brave, fearless, honest, funny and they never give up no matter how hard the task is.
I rate this book a five⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ out of five.
Sissi Zhao, June 25th 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment